Special Music School PTA Annual Contributions
Your support enables the PTA, along with the Department of Education and Kaufman Music Center, to provide your child an exceptional educational experience.
The SMS community needs our unwavering support! When 100% of SMS families contribute to the PTA (even with just $1), it meaningfully improves our grant applications. This is especially important when schools are facing drastic cuts and administrators will apply for more grants than ever before.
We need 100% PARTICIPATION! All contributions are TAX-DEDUCTIBLE.
See our Flyer!
Suggested 2020-21 Contributions Per Student
|100% Participation||Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3|
|No amount too small||$100||$250||$859|
The above are suggested participation levels, based on what your family can give. No contribution is too small or big!
HOW TO GIVE
Please include student’s name and grade in all donation comments or notes
Online via Paypal
Stop! Important Paypal notes to avoid service fees from your donation:
- Make sure to select pay to “Send to a Friends”, NOT “Item or Services” to avoid Paypal fees (Info Guide)
- If you use a credit/debit card, Paypal charges a transaction fee; please consider Paypal linked bank account option
- Option for one-time or monthly recurring payments
Go! to Paypal, select Send & Request in the top menu, and then send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile Paypal App
- Send payment to email@example.com
- See above notes regarding avoiding Paypal service fees
Check or Cash
- Payable to SMS PTA
- Drop Off: place in envelope in gray SMS mailbox in KMC lobby
- Mail-In Option: SMS PTA, c/o Kaufman Music Center, 129 W. 67th St., New York, NY 10023
- Please keep in mind if you have a Matching Gift program through your employer or other organization! (More Info)
Thank you for your support!
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
And…SMS parents Ann and Tommy Wazelle have previously created a (timeless) video to inspire you: