Special Music School PTA Annual Contribution
Your generosity and support enables the PTA to be a partner, along with the Department of Education and Kaufman Music Center, in providing your child an exceptional educational experience.
We need 100% PARTICIPATION!
The SMS PTA holds an IRS designation of a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. All contributions to the SMS PTA are TAX-DEDUCTIBLE
Pay by check:
Make your check payable to SMS PTA
Kindergarten through 8th graders families can leave the check in the SMS PTA mailbox at the front desk at the Kaufman Music Center.
High School families can leave the check with Lisa Stump, the Parent Coordinator whose office is located in the high school.
Your support gives our kids the benefit of:
• The National Dance Institute program for grades K-5, partially supported by the parent community.
• Second Language instruction for grades 6-12, entirely supported by parents’ contributions.
• AP teacher training and SAT prep
• High School Clubs
• Classroom supplies for all academic teachers
• Art supplies
• Technology Upgrades
• Play yard renovations, equipment and supplies
• Community-building events
• Kaufman Center Contribution
The Funding for the Music Education of SMS
Supporting the Kaufman Music Center
Giving Back to KMC is also important. Please be as generous to the Kaufman Music Center as you can — you can even name a seat in Merkin Hall or add your name to a wall. Go to the KMC Donation Page to contribute which are also fully tax deductible.