Donate & Bid Awesome Items to Support the Special Music School PTA!
The 2019 Online Auction will run from November 20, 2019 to December 8, 2019, with proceeds going to Special Music School PTA in order to support your child with a wide array of academic support and expenditures.
We request one donation per Special Music School family though we need as many donation items as we can to run a successful auction so please encourage other generous people around you to donate as well!
DONATE YOUR ITEM BY November 18
Two ways to submit your donation:
On our BiddingForGood auction donation page (preferred way)
Or by downloading the SMS Auction Donation Form, filling it out, then dropping it in the PTA folder at the Kaufman Music Center front desk or with Lisa Stump at SMSHS.
You can download the Auction Solicitation Letter to present to the organizations or businesses that would like to donate to the SMS online auction.
What can you donate? For ideas, consider this year’s categories:
- We love GIFT CARDS (Starbucks, Amazon, iTunes, Netflix, Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, etc.)
- Gift certificates to restaurants
- Tickets to concerts, sporting events, theater productions, TV tapings, movies
- Memberships & Passes to museum, gym etc.
- Something homemade (like baked goods and crafts)
- Services – such as practice coaching, piano accompaniment, babysitting and tutoring
- Popular electronics (Apple Watches, iPads, Kindles, and the like)
- A stay in your weekend/vacation home, a cruise on your sailboat
- Gently used instruments (and accessories, like shoulder rests, rock stops…)
Unless otherwise noted, ALL ITEMS MUST BE NEW AND UNUSED.
Thank you so much for your generosity!